This course is a benefit for attorneys as well as financial professionals, such as accountants and CPAs. Both Tax Law and the IRS play a large role in everyone's life and some times, offering comprehensive and quality services in family, business, real estate or immigration law requires some basic knowledge of tax law and how the IRS operates.
The CLE presentation is split into two sections with Eric Reutter J.D. LL.M. explaining the step-by-step process of getting results with the IRS. First, for those interested in this field as a career and passion, Mrs. Nguyen discusses the business and service aspect. Topics include:
- Clientele - Who are your clients?
- Intake Questions
- Case Scheduling
- Practice Materials - How to Navigate the Codes, Regulations and IRMs
- How to Build a Tax Client Base
- Working with IRS Agents, Officers & Counsel
Eric Reutter J.D. LL.M. will go into detail what is involved in:
- Tax Liens
- Offers in Compromise
- Installment Agreements
- Innocent & Injured Spouse
- Tax Court
- Tax Debts & Divorce
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalties
Mr. Reutter has also contributed in the Probate CLE course and has only been a valuable asset to our team!